NTCTI Mission Statement
- To provide Pro Bono tax representation and tax consultation to low income English and non-English speaking individuals living within the North Texas Community.
- To educate low income English and non-English speaking members of the North Texas community about their rights, responsibilities, and expectations as taxpayers under system of taxation in the United States.
- To identify issues and to advocate solutions to solve issues that are/will impact low income taxpayers.
- To be a strong advocate for the rights of each low income taxpayer in our community and to ensure that each is treated fairly and with dignity when dealing with the Internal Revenue Service.
- To introduce future professionals to the importance of “giving back” to the community in which they work and live.